Thursday 7 April 2011

Off to WonderWool in Wales 8th to the 11th April

Right well im just about sorted for this show this weekend and im getting rather excited (and restless now).
Im going to be attending Wonderwool which is held on the 9th and 10th April at the Royal Welsh Showground.

COME ALONG

After this I will be back for 24hrs before having to go up to Leeds to see the consultant about my pelvis again, and then it's time to catch up with my family. I will be back from this on the 18th April.  So I guess it's time to say

HAPPY EASTER 

All orders have been dispatched that have been ordered up till close of business 7th April. We will dispatch orders again on the 18th April. Orders can still be placed through the website or with the office on (01271) 314812. I'm afraid I am not able to take calls while I'm away though I will try to reply to emails as and when I get chance.